The law firm Keis | George, llp represents Ohio and Illinois insurance companies and self-insured corporations in subrogation cases. Our goal is to maximize your recoveries.
Creative, Experienced Representation
From prosecuting major property losses to collecting monthly payments on auto accident cases, we efficiently handle the broad array of subrogation cases. Over the past two decades, we have developed unique and creative internal systems that allow us to completely service our clients’ subrogation needs in a cost-effective manner. We have won verdicts for our clients against major product manufacturers, contractors, insurance carriers, engineers, and architects, among others. We have also successfully prosecuted numerous mass actions in Federal Court.
As a firm built on insurance subrogation and defense, we protect our clients’ financial interests by working to recover funds paid out for damage or loss in claims involving:
- Auto accidents – Our attorneys pursue claims against at-fault drivers in order to minimize insurer losses. If necessary, our lawyers will garnish wages and levy bank accounts to ensure the proper resolution of a claim.
- Uninsured motorists – We help insurers recover against uninsured motorists as quickly as possible. Because insurers can lose the right to subrogate if a case is not brought within two years of the accident, our attorneys are both aggressive and efficient when seeking settlement or judgment on behalf of our clients.
- Property loss – Keis | George attorneys handle a wide range of property damage claims, from automobile losses to fire and casualty claims. We take the necessary action to preserve your subrogation interests and aggressively recover the payout amount
- Products liability – Our attorneys have experience litigating cases involving hundreds of different products, including industrial machinery, automobiles, and household items.
- Bond loss – If you face bond loss, the attorneys at Keis | George can help you achieve the recovery to which you are entitled under your bond policies. We have advised clients throughout the entire bonds claims process, including investigation of the loss, preparations of proofs of loss, and gathering evidence and testimony to support a claim.
- Fire and explosion – We handle large commercial and residential fire and explosion cases. Our attorneys assist clients in the preparation, prosecution, and defense of these cases at early stages. Furthermore, we are always available to help clients with time-sensitive issues such as evidence preservation, spoliation, and expert retention from the moment a loss occurs.
- Mass torts – Keis | George has successfully litigated mass tort subrogation claims in lawsuits against product manufacturers for losses that have occurred across the country.
Subrogation is a highly technical area of the law. We have the skills, resources, and legal acumen to streamline what could be a very convoluted process. Our attorneys and paralegals handle all skip tracing and asset investigations in-house, at no cost to the client. Furthermore, we provide Internet access to a secure server that provides up-to-date status reports on your cases.
Keis | George, llp has a large recovery staff dedicated solely to commercial collections and judgment enforcement throughout Ohio and Illinois.
The Attorneys at Keis | George regularly serve as Local Counsel in both State and Federal Courts for law firms throughout the United States. Our experience with Local Courts and customs as well as our reputation allows us to effectively serve as Local Counsel in a wide range of legal matters involving all aspects of subrogation work. With offices in Cleveland, Columbus and Chicago, we can effectively represent outside firms throughout the State of Ohio and in the greater Chicago area.
Attorneys are frequently referred to our firm by other Attorneys with whom we have worked with in the past. If you would like to learn more about our Local Counsel services, please feel free to contact us.
Seek Experienced Representation
Insurance companies and self-insured corporations should not refrain from seeking what is rightfully theirs. Contact Keis | George, llp and begin securing recovery and maximizing profits.