Founded in 1985, Keis George is a full service subrogation law firm representing insurance companies and self-insured businesses throughout the United States. Our subrogation lawyers have more than 150 years of combined experience pursuing property subrogation, auto subrogation, commercial collections, and workers’ compensation subrogation. From prosecuting large loss property cases involving fire and explosions to recovering against manufacturers of faulty and defective products, our efficient and comprehensive litigation strategy will redefine what it means to recover your money faster.
Working with Keis George to help you recover more subrogation dollars may mean more of the following:
- Enhanced revenue — An insurance company has three sources of revenue: premiums, investments, and recoveries through subrogation. Increasing revenue by raising premiums is not a good option, and even the most prudent investments are subject to larger market forces. The most efficient way to raise revenue is to improve the company’s performance in subrogation recovery.
- Greater policyholder satisfaction and loyalty — Success in subrogation means policyholders get their deductibles back or get a recovery even when losses exceed policy limits. Subrogation also keeps premiums under control and could result in dividends for mutual companies. These positive outcomes translate into customer loyalty and positive word of mouth, which is always the best advertising.
- A system for product recalls and defects — Investigations conducted for subrogation claims often result in the discovery of defective products. Your company will benefit from our system of holding manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors liable for dangerous consumer products.
Clients who enjoy the benefits listed above find they have greater freedom to dedicate resources to maintaining technology, enhancing their staff’s knowledge of the industry’s legal and regulatory environment, and improving vendor communication, attentiveness, and timeliness.
We have extensive experience litigating subrogation cases in state and federal court across the United States.
The lawyers at Keis George have extensive experience in state and federal courts throughout the United States. We have achieved successful verdicts and out-of-court settlements for clients against major product manufacturers, contractors, engineers, architects, at-fault drivers, and more. Our clients also rely on us for assistance with commercial collections, claim evaluations, and post judgment collections including license suspension, wage garnishment, liens, bank account attachment, and more. We litigate in the following areas:
- Large Loss Property Subrogation
- Auto Subrogation
- Workers’ Compensation Subrogation
- Construction Defect Subrogation
- Fires and Explosions Subrogation
- Product Liability
- Mass Tort
- Bond Loss
- Trucking and Transportation Subrogation
- Commercial Collections
Early Involvement is a strategic, investigative process where our attorneys ensure a good claim is a recoverable claim.
Early Involvement is a strategic process in which our attorneys ensure a good claim is a recoverable claim. The moment a loss is reported to Keis George, our attorneys immediately make preparations to investigate the loss onsite while our paralegals acknowledge and setup the claim. Once onsite, our attorneys use various tactics to ensure a good claim is a recoverable claim.
Our Second Look Program helps your company capitalize on missed subrogation opportunities.
Too many insurance companies allow recoverable revenue to walk out the door because they do not explore their options through subrogation. A benchmarking study from the National Association of Subrogation Professionals found that about 15 percent of claims close without a consideration of subrogation. Through our Second Look Program, we can improve your ratio of “files closed with no recovery” by identifying claims with subrogation potential and proposing a plan to work those claims to recovery. As there is no cost to review a file, send it in before you close it out.
Our Client Portal, Keis George Reports, can help you mine big data with little effort.
Through internal benchmarking and market data, we can estimate the standard cycle from the time subrogation is identified until recovery. While we cannot guarantee deadlines, we know what is normal and we communicate with you every step of the way. You can see everything and anything we are up to on our Client Portal. Keis George Reports, our Client Portal, is secure proprietary software offering our clients detailed status updates and real time file information with the click of a mouse. Clients may access the portal 24/7 with their user name and password from any electronic device in the world.
We have the resources to confront complex claims, provide highly personalized attention, and offer a competitive fee structure.
At Keis George, we have the resources to confront complex claims, provide highly personalized attention, and offer a competitive fee structure. Clients can expect superior case management, information security, and most importantly, increased recoveries. To take advantage of the capabilities of a national law practice with the thoughtfulness of a local firm, allow Keis George to redefine what it means to recover your money faster. For excellent representation, contact one of our subrogation attorneys to schedule a consultation.