We create and regularly provide subrogation resources on a variety of topics and issues.
We understand subrogation is a rather unique field of practice and lacks bountiful resources. Therefore, we have made it our mission to create and regularly provide subrogation resources on a variety of topics and issues and in different formats. Discover some of our resources and strategies below:
- Client Portal
- Early Involvement Strategy
- Judgment and Post-Judgment Collection
- Enewsletter Sign Up
- Business to Business Debt Collection
Working with Keis George to help you recover more subrogation dollars may mean more of the following:
- Enhanced revenue — An insurance company has three sources of revenue: premiums, investments, and recoveries through subrogation. Increasing revenue by raising premiums is not a good option, and even the most prudent investments are subject to larger market forces. The most efficient way to raise revenue is to improve the company’s performance in subrogation recovery.
- Greater policyholder satisfaction and loyalty — Success in subrogation means policyholders get their deductibles back or get a recovery even when losses exceed policy limits. Subrogation also keeps premiums under control and could result in dividends for mutual companies. These positive outcomes translate into customer loyalty and positive word of mouth, which is always the best advertising.
- A system for product recalls and defects — Investigations conducted for subrogation claims often result in the discovery of defective products. Your company will benefit from our system of holding manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors liable for dangerous consumer products.
We have the resources to confront complex claims, provide highly personalized attention, and offer a competitive fee structure.
At Keis George, we have the resources to confront complex claims, provide highly personalized attention, and offer a competitive fee structure. Clients can expect superior case management, information security, and most importantly, increased recoveries. To take advantage of the capabilities of a national law practice with the thoughtfulness of a local firm, allow Keis George to redefine what it means to recover your money faster. For excellent representation in subrogation cases, call us at (216) 241-4100 or contact our Cleveland office to schedule a consultation.