Mine big file data with little effort
Through internal benchmarking and market data, we can estimate the standard cycle from the time subrogation is identified until recovery. While we cannot guarantee deadlines, we know what is normal and we communicate with you every step of the way. You can see everything and anything we are up to on our Client Portal. Keis George Reports, our Client Portal, is secure proprietary software that helps clients mine big data with little effort. Clients may review detailed status updates and file information with the click of a mouse. Client Portal is accessible 24/7, with your username and passcode, from any electronic device in the world.
Review and download file information from receipt to recovery
Below are some of the benefits clients appreciate from Client Portal:
- Accessible from any electronic device in the world with your username and passcode;
- Adheres to the most recent regulatory requirements on industry data collection and sharing;
- Detailed updates throughout every stage of litigation (i.e., acknowledgment, setup, complaints, service, judgment, and post-judgment collection);
- SSL compliance means communication to your computer from Client Portal is encrypted; and
- Customized reports and multiple user login available.
Superior case management and information security
In addition to the support of our firm, clients can expect superior case management and information security with a reporting tool like Client Portal. Schedule a conference call with Nancy Berardinelli, our paralegal manager, at (216) 658-1475 or email@example.com, to request login credentials on Client Portal. It’s time you request a demo of Client Portal and allow Keis George to help you mine big data with little effort.