Fire and explosion subrogation lawyers
Keis George pursues fire and explosion subrogation claims arising from large commercial and personal fires and explosions caused by the faulty design or manufacture of a product or the negligent performance of a service. These losses range from several thousand dollars for small home fires to multi-million dollar damage for commercial properties. We litigate these matters on behalf of insurance companies in state and federal courts throughout the United States. We have successfully pursued subrogation recovery in the following matters:
- Defective household appliances;
- Gas leaks and explosions;
- Improper torched down roofing;
- Installation of cellulose insulation;
- Faulty electrical wiring;
- Chimney fires;
- Ensure expert proficiency in NFPA 921;
- Dwelling code violations; and
- Utility and location services.
A fire can cause widespread property damage and catastrophic injuries. The enormity of actual or potential losses demands that we pursue recovery, not simply for economic reasons but because our strategic approach can help your company achieve a greater recovery. Part of this approach involves comprehensive scene preservation and an investigation as well as expert selection to build a good case.
We help you manage the subrogation side of claim from start to finish
Investigation of an explosion or fire can be expensive and time-consuming. However, our clients reap the below benefits of our firm’s resources.
- Early Involvement Strategy — Early Involvement is a strategic, investigative process in which our attorneys use every resource at our disposal in an attempt to recover on your claim. The moment a loss is reported to Keis George, our attorneys immediately make preparations to investigate the loss onsite while our paralegals acknowledge and set up the claim. Once onsite, our attorneys use various tactics to help recover on your claim. Tactics include but are not limited to:
- Choosing the right expert(s);
- Protecting the integrity of the scene and preserving evidence;
- Identifying and interviewing key targets and witnesses;
- Canvassing the area for additional parties of interest;
- Placing third parties on notice;
- Coordinating joint scene examinations; and
- Obtaining fire reports, 911 tapes, and meeting with investigators.
Fire and explosion subrogation
At Keis George, we have the resources to confront complex fire and explosion claims, provide highly personalized attention, and offer a competitive fee structure. You can expect superior case management, information security, and most importantly, increased recoveries. Take advantage of our capabilities and schedule a consultation with one of our subrogation lawyers.
|Report a Fire and Explosion Loss|