Fire and explosion subrogation attorneys
Keis George pursues fire and explosion subrogation claims arising from large commercial and personal fires and explosions caused by the faulty design or manufacture of a product or the negligent performance of a service. These losses range from several thousand dollars for small home fires to multi-million dollar damage for commercial properties. We litigate these matters on behalf of insurance companies in state and federal courts throughout the United States.
Experience in a wide variety of subrogation matters
We have successfully pursued subrogation files involving:
- Defective household appliances;
- Gas leaks and explosions;
- Improper torched down roofing;
- Installation of cellulose insulation;
- Faulty electrical wiring;
- Chimney fires;
- Dwelling code violations; and
- Utility and location services.
An explosion or fire can cause widespread property damage and catastrophic injuries. The enormity of actual or potential losses demands that we pursue recovery, not simply for economic reasons but because our strategic approach to subrogation in explosion and fire files can help your company achieve a greater recovery.
We help you manage the subrogation side of a fire and explosion claim from start to finish
Investigation of an explosion or fire can be expensive and time-consuming. However, our clients reap the below benefits of our firm’s resources.
- Early Involvement Strategy — Early Involvement is a strategic process in which our attorneys ensure a good claim is a recoverable claim. The moment a loss is reported to Keis George, our attorneys immediately make preparations to investigate the loss onsite while our paralegals acknowledge and setup the claim. Once onsite, our attorneys use various tactics to ensure a good claim is a recoverable claim. Tactics include but are not limited to:
- Choosing the right expert(s);
- Protecting the integrity of the scene and preserving evidence;
- Identifying and interviewing key targets and witnesses;
- Canvassing the area for additional parties of interest;
- Placing third parties on notice;
- Coordinating joint scene examinations; and
- Obtaining fire reports, 911 tapes, and meeting with investigators.
- Second Look Strategy — A benchmarking study from the National Association of Subrogation Professionals found that about 15 percent of claims close without a consideration of subrogation. Through our Second Look Program, we can improve your ratio of “files closed with no recovery” by identifying claims with subrogation potential and proposing a plan to work those claims to recovery. As there is no cost to review a file, send it in before you close it out.
Resources to confront complex claims
At Keis George, we have the resources to confront complex fire and explosion claims, provide highly personalized attention, and offer a competitive fee structure. You can expect superior case management, information security, and most importantly, increased recoveries. Take advantage of the capabilities of a national firm with the consideration of a local firm and schedule a consultation with one of our fire and explosion subrogation attorneys.
|Report a Fire and Explosion Loss|