Work With Us
Our comprehensive strategy can minimize costs and maximize results. Keis George is a subrogation law firm representing insurance companies and self-insured businesses throughout the United States. Our subrogation lawyers work with clients and experts to creatively maximize recovery in property subrogation, auto subrogation, and workers’ compensation subrogation. From pursuing large loss files involving fire and explosions to recovering against manufacturers of faulty and defective products, our efficient and comprehensive litigation strategy will redefine what it means to recover your money faster. Working with Keis George may mean more of the following:
- Improve your ratios — An insurance company has three sources of revenue: premiums, investments, and recoveries through subrogation. Increasing revenue by raising premiums is not a good option, and even the most prudent investments are subject to larger market forces. The most efficient way to raise revenue is to improve the company’s performance in subrogation recovery.
- Greater policyholder satisfaction and loyalty — Success in subrogation means policyholders get their deductibles back or get a recovery even when losses exceed policy limits. Subrogation also keeps premiums under control and could result in dividends for mutual companies. These positive outcomes translate into customer loyalty and positive word of mouth, which is always the best advertising.
- A system for product recalls and defects — Investigations conducted for subrogation claims often result in the discovery of defective products. Your company will benefit from our system of holding manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors liable for dangerous consumer products.
Capitalize on missed subrogation opportunities
Too many insurance companies allow recoverable revenue to walk out the door because they do not explore their options in subrogation. A benchmarking study from the National Association of Subrogation Professionals found that about 15 percent of claims close without a consideration of subrogation. Through our Second Look Program, we may improve your ratio of “files closed with no recovery” by identifying claims with subrogation potential and proposing a plan to work those claims to recovery. Such tactics include but are not limited to:
- Dismissing cheap proposals and easy offers;
- Monitoring and analyzing legislative and regulatory updates that may affect the outcome of your claim;
- Respecting your time and goals and setting expectations early; and
- Initiating judgment and post-judgment enforcement.
Strategic process to investigate property claims
Early Involvement is a strategic, investigative process in which our attorneys use every resource at our disposal in an attempt to recover on your large loss claim. The moment a loss is reported to Keis George, our attorneys immediately make preparations to investigate the loss onsite while our paralegals acknowledge and setup the claim. Once onsite, our attorneys use various tactics to work your claim to recovery. Tactics include but are not limited to:
- Choosing the right expert(s);
- Protecting the integrity of the scene and preserving evidence;
- Identifying and interviewing key targets and witnesses;
- Canvassing the area for additional parties of interest;
- Placing third parties on notice;
- Coordinating joint scene examinations; and
- Obtaining fire reports, 911 tapes, and meeting with investigators.
Client Portal can help you mine big data with little effort
Through internal benchmarking and a close review of market data, we can gauge the standard cycle from the time subrogation is identified until recovery. While we can’t guarantee deadlines, we know what’s normal and we communicate with you every step of the way. You can see everything and anything we’re up to on our Client Portal. Keis George Reports, our Client Portal, is secure proprietary software offering our clients detailed status updates and real time file information with the click of a mouse. Clients may access the portal 24/7 with their username and password from any electronic device anywhere in the world.
Subrogation law firm
At Keis George, we have the resources to confront complex claims, provide highly personalized attention, and offer a competitive fee structure. Clients may expect superior case management, information security, and most importantly, increased recoveries. Take advantage of our capabilities and allow Keis George to redefine what it means to recover your money faster. Schedule a consultation with one of our subrogation lawyers.