Large loss subrogation
We assume every large loss has the potential for subrogation recovery. At Keis George, we pursue commercial and personal property subrogation in state and federal courts throughout the United States. From our offices in Ohio, Illinois, and Indiana, we are hours away from the scene of the loss. Our ability to mobilize is critical as large loss property subrogation relies on a timely and efficient scene investigation. These large losses range from one hundred thousand dollars involving house fires to multi-million dollar losses involving commercial properties.
To properly assess the loss, determine the potential for subrogation recovery, and help you manage the subrogation side of the claim from start to finish, we formed Early Involvement. We have utilized this investigation tactic throughout the United States, in a variety of loss events including but not limited to the following:
- Defective household appliances;
- Gas leaks and explosions;
- Improper torched down roofing;
- Construction defect;
- Installation of cellulose insulation;
- Water loss;
- Faulty electrical wiring;
- Chimney fires;
- Expert proficiency in NFPA 921;
- Industrial disasters;
- Utility company errors; and
- Sprinkler, plumbing, and other water losses.
A strategic, investigative process for large loss claims
Early Involvement is a strategic, investigative process in which our attorneys use every resource at our disposal in an attempt to recover on your large loss claim. The moment a loss is reported to Keis George, our attorneys immediately make preparations to investigate the loss onsite while our paralegals acknowledge and set up the claim. Tactics include but are not limited to:
- Choosing the right expert(s);
- Protecting the integrity of the scene and preserving evidence;
- Identifying and interviewing key targets and witnesses;
- Canvassing the area for additional parties of interest;
- Placing third parties on notice;
- Coordinating joint scene examinations; and
- Obtaining fire reports, 911 tapes, and meeting with investigators.
Large loss litigation
At Keis George, we have the resources to confront complex claims, provide highly personalized attention, and offer a competitive fee structure. You may expect superior case management, information security, and most importantly, increased recoveries. Take advantage of the capabilities of our thoughtful practice and schedule a consultation with one of our subrogation lawyers.
|Report a Large Loss|