What We Do
Our comprehensive strategy can minimize costs and maximize results. Founded in 1985, Keis George is a subrogation law firm representing insurance companies and self-insured businesses throughout the United States. Our subrogation lawyers have more than 150 years of combined experience pursuing property subrogation, auto subrogation, commercial collections, and workers’ compensation subrogation. From prosecuting large loss property cases involving fire and explosions to recovering against manufacturers of faulty and defective products, our efficient and comprehensive litigation strategy will redefine what it means to recover your money faster.
We have achieved successful verdicts and out-of-court settlements for clients against major product manufacturers, contractors, insurance carriers, engineers, architects, and at-fault drivers. Our clients also rely on us for assistance with commercial collections, claim evaluations, and post judgment collections including license suspension, wage garnishment, liens, bank account attachment, and more.
Efficient and comprehensive litigation strategy
- We disregard cheap proposals and easy offers and pay close attention to the plan that gets you the best settlement, benefits, and results;
- We are in compliance and well informed of legislative and regulatory issues that may influence your claim;
- We respect your time and goals and set realistic expectations early;
- We have the authority to issue financial institution sanctions, bureau of motor vehicle restrictions, and more; and
- We offer litigation services like commercial collections, claim analysis and evaluation via Second Look, managing the subrogation side of a large loss claim via Early Involvement, and mining big subrogation data with little effort via Client Portal.
We have the resources to confront complex subrogation claims, provide highly personalized attention, and offer a competitive fee structure.
We have the resources to confront complex subrogation claims, provide highly personalized attention, and offer a competitive fee structure. To take advantage of the capabilities of a national law practice with the thoughtfulness of a local firm, contact Keis George by telephone at or request a consultation with one of our subrogation attorneys.