This policy applies to information collected online from users of this website. In this policy, you can learn what kind of information we collect, when and how we might use that information, how we protect the information, and the choices you have concerning your personal information.
What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
If you fill out any contact forms on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as email address, name, phone number, and state). We only require that you provide an email address on the contact form. Further, if chat is available through this site, you may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; driver’s license number; or credit card, bank account, or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for the consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use the information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt-out (unsubscribe) as described below or contact a representative in our marketing department here. You may also opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time by using the unsubscribe link, found at the bottom of every marketing communication email.
Web server logs
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- Your unique Internet protocol address;
- The name of your unique Internet service provider;
- The city, state, and country from which you access our website;
- The kind of browser and/or device you use;
- The number of links you click within the website;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The web page from which you arrived to our website;
- The pages you viewed on the website; and
- Certain searches/queries you conducted on our website.
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the user’s experience.
If you wish to disable cookies from this site, you can do so using your browser. You should understand that some features of many sites may not function properly if you don’t accept cookies. You can also refuse to accept cookies from this website.
We may use services hosted by third parties to assist in providing our services and to help us understand the use of our site by our visitors. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request. If these third-party services collect information, they do so anonymously and in the aggregate to provide information helpful to us such as website trends, without identifying individual visitors.
California do not track
Our web services do not alter, change, or respond upon receiving Do Not Track (DNT) requests or signals in browsers. As described in more detail above, we track user activity using web server logs, cookies, and similar technologies. Information collected in web server logs helps us analyze website usage and improve the user’s experience. Cookies allow us to offer you a customized experience and present relevant advertising to you.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not provide, sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- To agents, website vendors, and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- If we are unable to assist with your matter but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (e.g., if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt-out of future communications?
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form, or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- See what data we have about you if any;
- Change/correct any data we may have about you;
- Ask us to delete any data we may have about you; and/or
- Opt-out of future communications from us.