RECOVER YOUR SUBROGATION DOLLARS FROM GREE
Case Against Gree Dehumidifier Not Dead
Keis George has recently received judgment on several Gree dehumidifier cases (aka Gree USA, Inc. and GREE Electric Appliances Inc. of Zhuhai). Our product liability team has quickly resolved Gree dehumidifier files by working with fire and engineering experts to clearly identify the product defect and via direct contact with Gree’s national counsel. We are offering a formal review on your Gree dehumidifier files. If we identify subrogation potential, we can quickly set-up the file and begin pursuit of recovery subject to our current fee structure. Reduced fee options are available for multiple files.
This is how Keis George eliminates the nonsense and recovers your subrogation dollars from Gree:
- Case management – Working with your staff to ensure seamless transmission of your Gree dehumidifier files to Keis George for immediate set-up;
- Scene investigation and preservation – Arranging early scene investigation and coordination of inspection and/or through review of previous inspection and investigation;
- Experts – Maintaining regular contact with and obtaining timely narrative reports from reputable fire and engineering experts;
- Compliance – Reviewing regulations and CPSC compliance applicable to your Gree dehumidifier files;
- Demand packages – Methodically assembling pre-litigation Demand Packages to Gree’s national counsel to resolve files via direct settlement negotiations;
- Litigation – Placing files in litigation when necessary due to Statutes of Limitation or otherwise, while continuing open communication with Gree’s national counsel; and
- Recovery – Obtaining judgment by default or otherwise and establishing a system to recover your subrogation dollars post-judgment.
Recover Your Subrogation Dollars From Gree
Working a Gree dehumidifier file to recovery can be frustrating and time-consuming. If your Gree file isn’t moving forward and the Statute of Limitations are getting closer, it’s time to let Keis George help you. We know how to reach Gree and can get you on the path to recovery. Therefore, when Gree files arrive, contact Keis George right away. We will help you identify Gree claims with subrogation potential, propose a plan to complete investigation, and get your company paid.
|Schedule a Consultation|
The Gree dehumidifier Recall involves 20, 25, 30, 40, 45, 50, 65 and 70-pint dehumidifiers with brand names Danby, De’Longhi, Fedders, Fellini, Frigidaire, GE, Gree, Kenmore, Norpole, Premiere, Seabreeze, SoleusAir and SuperClima. The brand name and the pint capacity are printed on the front of the dehumidifier. The model number and date code are printed on a sticker on the back, front or side of the unit. The dehumidifiers are white, beige, gray or black plastic and measure between 19 and 24 inches tall, 13 and 15 inches wide, and 9 and 11 inches deep.
MANUFACTURER: Gree Electric Appliances, of China
NAME OF PRODUCT: Dehumidifiers
UNITS: About 2.5 Million
HAZARD: The Gree dehumidifiers can overheat, smoke and catch fire, posing serious fire and burn hazards to consumers.
INCIDENTS AND INJURIES: There have been more than 2,000 reported incidents of dehumidifiers overheating. About 450 fires have been reported, resulting in more than $19 Million in property damage.
SOLD AT: AAFES, HH Gregg, Home Depot, Kmart, Lowe’s, Menards, Mills Fleet Farm, Sam’s Club, Sears, Walmart and other stores nationwide and in Canada, and online at Amazon.com and Ebay.com, from January 2005 through August 2013 for between $110 and $400.
IMPORTERS: Airwell of France; CNA of Wood Dale, Ill.; Danby of Ontario, Canada; De’Longhi of Italy; Frigidaire, of Charlotte, N.C.; GE Appliances, of Louisville, Ky.; Gree USA Sales Ltd. of City of Industry, Calif.; IRP of Pineville, N.C.; MJC America Ltd. Dba Soleus International Inc. of Walnut, Calif.; and Sunrise of Quebec, Canada.