More and more, we are seeing property damage caused by water and fire as a direct result of a defective product. We are trying to work with our clients to bundle these cases to increase the settlement value and decrease your operational costs associated with individually managing each claim. Therefore, it is imperative we bring to your attention certain products that help establish a product as being defective or of issue.
Consumer Product Safety Commission product recalls
Recently, the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) released the following product recalls:
- Rheem Water Heater Recalled Due to Fire Hazard
- Burner-Equipped Furnaces and Boilers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard
- Broan-NuTone Ventilation Fans Recalled Due to Fire Hazard
- Nestle Recalls Water Dispensers Due to Fire Hazard
- Panasonic Recalls Lithium-ion Battery Packs Due to Fire Hazard
If any of these products are familiar, you have questions or insight, contact one of our subrogation attorneys immediately.